Workshop / Fabrication
John Thorburn & Sons have a 12000 sq feet workshop equipped with modern Lathes, Milling Machines, Shear and Press Brake, Box Pan Folder and other fabrication machinery which ensures that with our great team of fabricators the workmanship produced is nothing less than first class.
With over 50 years in the industry we have the experience to undertake all your fabrication work whether agricultural, industrial or commercial, in steel, aluminium or stainless steel, from simple welding to precision structural fabrication projects, we feel confident that we have the skill to handle work in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- All types of Welding Work in Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum & Cast Iron
- Machinery and Plant Repair undertaken
- Lathe Work for a wide range of applications
- On site repairs and maintenance
- On site welding
- Metal Work Fabrication & Sheet Metal Work
- Structural Steelwork
- Galvanizing, we can handle all your galvanizing needs
- CNC Profile Cutting, we are equipped with a state of the art computer controlled CNC Profile Cutter capable of cutting steel up to 30mm + Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Steel Stock holders, large stocks of:
- Universal Beams
- Universal Columns
- Equal angle
- Unequal angle
- Flat Bar
- Square Hollow Section
- Circular Hollow Section
We manufacture a range of trailers, manufactured to a high standard to be strong and robust, the range includes BALE, FEED, GRAIN AND POTATO TRAILERS.